The multimillion dollar food industry has used their vast resources to target parents, convincing them that it’s difficult to feed their children good food. But here’s the truth: parenting is difficult, but feeding your children simple, healthy, real food shouldn’t be.
In her new book Food Babe Family, this episodes guest, Vani Hari who you may know as The Food Babe, dispels popular myths about feeding our kids; offers more than 100 delicious recipes that make it simple to put healthy, real food on the table; and helps parents start children on a lifelong path of making good food choices. Today she discusses with Shaun:
- Navigating guilt when choosing meals for your children
- Achieving consistent, healthy meals for kids: Reality vs. Expectation
- Maintaining health objectives while on the go
- A deep dive into Vani’s latest book: its theme and family-centric advice
- Parenting wisdom: Insights from both Shaun and Vani.
Follow along @trustandbelievepod on Instagram for all of the latest updates!