Get fixed in how you think about your nutrition! Dr James DiNicolantonio has all the facts on salt, minerals, fats and immunity. His love for nutrition stemmed from when he was an athlete in high school and learning the importance of salt for performance and after many years of research, is sharing that knowledge with us in how sodium is not as bad as we have all be lead to believe and how it may actually be the answer to improving your health!
What was discussed on today’s podcast:
- Athletic performance and how it can be effected by lack of salt
- Why we crave sugar and how salt can fix those cravings
- The importance of Minerals in your diet and how you can add it to your water
- Fats and what the best oils are to incorporate into your diet and cook with
- Strengthening your immunity through your sleep